A program that prepares students to work in numerous businesses or organizations.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Affiliation: Bangalore University & Bangalore Central University
- Eligibility: 10 + 2 or PUC or Equivalent
- Syllabus: Download
B.B.A. Stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The B.B.A. degree is designed to teach students the skills necessary to take up leadership roles in business and corporate world.
The faculty members are well qualified, with a sizeable number of them with dual PG degrees and NET/ SLET qualified and pursuing research in the ever-many expanding field of commerce and management. Several faculty members have authored text books and reference books. The Department regularly conducts competitions, workshops and seminars to keep the students abreast of the latest in the world of commerce. Its Business Lab initiative is one of its kinds among degree colleges in Bangalore.
- Additional English
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Business organization and environment
- Quantitative Methods for Busines-1
- Management Process
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions-II
- Organisational Behaviour
- Production and Operations Management
- Soft skills for Business
- Corporate Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations
- Corporate Environment
- Business Ethics
- Business Research Methods
- Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Service Management
- Banking Regulations and Operations
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Computer Applications in Business
- Investment Management
- Management Accounting
- International Business
- Income Tax
- Project Report & Viva
- Strategic Management
- Finance Group
- Marketing Group
- Human Resource Group
- Indian Constitution and Human Rights
- Environment and Public Healthcare
- Science and Society
- Personality Development
- Creativity and Innovation
- Value Education
- Culture and Diversity Society etc.
To provide high quality professional education to the management students
- To facilitate and to acquire entrepreneurial or self-employment positions.
- To prepare them to hold positions as junior executives at the entry level itself in the organization.
- To meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century.
- To conduct out bound training in the areas of management.
- To focus on the holistic development of the student’s personality with conceptual, analytical and communication skills.
- To supplement with more number of guest lectures from industry experts and consultants.
- To infuse young minds with a positive attitude for exemplary performance and committed service to the society.
- To develop independent thinking by each student.
- To conduct more number of students – industry interface.
- To facilitate entrepreneurial and self-employment positions.
Plan of action
- Industrial visits shall be conducted within Bangalore every semester. Two visits shall be organized subject to resources availability.
- Internships are a hands – on experience and exposure to the students undertaken in the month of November and December.
- Internal Exam- Two internal examinations namely first internals (mid semester) and pre-final (closing semester) shall be conducted in a semester. Attendance is compulsory.
- KMAC-IT is a management competition festival conducted every year in the college supported by the students of B.B.A. department. Over 40 colleges across Karnataka come to Sri Krishna Degree College to join the celebration of knowledge. This is held during March-April every year.
- Placements – Opportunities in the corporate sector are made available for outgoing students during their final semester for which professional is imparted. Students are expected to have good academic records to ensure a definite placement.
- Annual sports competition is conducted by the students support by the department. Sports day happens tentatively during the month of January- February every year.
- External management competition – Students are allowed and encouraged to participate in the competition both cultural and academic held at various colleges across India all through the year.
- Guest Lectures – Eminent corporate personalities shall visit the students to share their real time field experiences on various management subjects.
- Social service – The students are encouraged and motivated to become a responsible citizen through various activities addressing social causes as NSS Volunteers and Red cross Volunteers.
Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself.